Highlighted

reauthorization of my kobo reader and laptop

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an account with adobe digital and regularily borrow books from the library through overdrive on my kobo reader. on my latest borrowing i downloaded four books and read 3 and when I went to open the 4th I was denied access, message reporting the reader was not authorized to open the book. i could still access the previous 3 and I could access and read the 4th on my laptop, but not on the kobo. I went on kobo and adobe sites trying to trouble shoot my problem and could not find any instance of authorization just dropping off the reader or corrective measure for the same. the closest I could come was to deauthorize both the reader and laptop and reauthorize using the password and id. I was successful in the former but in the latter I was stopped at authorizing the lapiop by an incorrect id/password message. I spent some time earlier on adobe chat line trying to resolve this and was advised to come here for the expertise i need to get a resolution to my problem

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

reauthorization of my kobo reader and laptop

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an account with adobe digital and regularily borrow books from the library through overdrive on my kobo reader. on my latest borrowing i downloaded four books and read 3 and when I went to open the 4th I was denied access, message reporting the reader was not authorized to open the book. i could still access the previous 3 and I could access and read the 4th on my laptop, but not on the kobo. I went on kobo and adobe sites trying to trouble shoot my problem and could not find any instance of authorization just dropping off the reader or corrective measure for the same. the closest I could come was to deauthorize both the reader and laptop and reauthorize using the password and id. I was successful in the former but in the latter I was stopped at authorizing the lapiop by an incorrect id/password message. I spent some time earlier on adobe chat line trying to resolve this and was advised to come here for the expertise i need to get a resolution to my problem

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?