• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove authorisation Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a free Adobe Digital Editions account on my computer, authorized by an emailaddress the no longer excists. I cannot change my authorisation because I do not know my password anymore and there is no possibility to ask for the password. Should that be there the link to change a password would be sent to my old emailacoount.

I downloaded a new free ADE version with a my new emailaddress and a new password. In spite of a the dowloaded version with my new account the authorisation still is with my old emailaddress.

I checked by Google for solutions, twice had an online chat conversation with the Adobe helpdesk, had a telephone call with Adobe Helpdeske Amsterdam.

No one can help me.

The problem is that books downloaded from my city library do not appear in the new downloaded ADE version because of the wrong authorisation emailaddress.

Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Ik had een gratis Adobe Digital Editions versie op mijn computer. Als autorisatie gold mijn e-mailadres. Een account dat ik al maanden niet meer heb. Als ik de autorisatie ongedaan wil maken wordt mijn paswoord gevraagd en dat weet ik niet meer. Herstel van mijn paswoord kan ik niet opvragen omdat er dan een link voor herstel naar mijn oude e-mailadres wordt gestuurd en dat account bestaat niet meer. Inmiddels een nieuw account aangemaakt met nieuw e-mailadres en wachtwoord en de nieuwste versie van ADE gedownload. Als ik dan bij autorisatie kijk, zie ik tot mijn schrik dat dan nog steeds van mijn oude e-mailadres gebruik gemaakt wordt.

Weet iemand een oplossing hoe, zonder paswoord, de oude autorisatie op te heffen? Ik heb alles al geprobeerd, Google, chats met de helpdesk, gebeld met Adobe helpdesk Amsterdam, niemand weet een oplossing en omdat ADE gratis is moet ik er via dit forum achter zien te komen.
Hartelijk dank alvast voor antwoorden!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you receive an answer? I have the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suzanne,

I did not get any answer! Finally I found the answer on a Dutch website and followed the instructions literally.
Downloaded ADE again and authorized the program with my new email address and password. Works perfect now.
Had some issues with my computer afterwards, but that is solved also.

Here is the anser in Dutch:

Problemen met opnieuw autoriseren en autorisatie opheffen oplossen in Windows

Opmerking:

Voor deze taak moet u het Windows-register wijzigen. Het register bevat systeeminformatie die cruciaal is voor uw computer en toepassingen. Maak een back-upkopie van uw register voordat u het bewerkt. Adobe geeft geen ondersteuning voor problemen die optreden na foutieve wijzigingen in het register.

Zie de Microsoft-ondersteuningssite voor meer informatie over het Windows-register of de Register-editor.

Als u in Windows de autorisatie niet kunt opheffen, kunt u het register wijzigen om de activeringsgegevens te verwijderen.

1. Sluit alle toepassingen.
  2. Selecteer Start > Uitvoeren.
  3. Typ regedit in het geopende tekstvak en druk op Enter. De Register-editor wordt geopend.
  4. Zoek de registersleutel HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept in het linkerdeelvenster van de Register-editor.
  5. Selecteer de Adept-sleutel.
  6. Kies Bestand > Exporteren.
  7. Selecteer in het dialoogvenster Registerbestand exporteren de optie Geselecteerde subsleutel onder Exportbereik. Voer een naam en locatie voor de back-up van de registersleutel in en klik op Opslaan.
  8. Klik met de rechtermuisknop op de Adept-sleutel en kies Verwijderen.
  9. Klik op OK in het dialoogvenster Sleutel verwijderen bevestigen.
  10. Sluit de Register-editor.
  11. Open Adobe Digital Editions en voer de autorisatie opnieuw uit.

And here the above text translated in English:

Troubleshoot reauthorizing and unauthorizing in Windows
Note: This task requires you to modify the Windows registry.
The registry contains system information that is critical to your computer and applications.
Make a backup copy of your registry before editing it.
Adobe does not support problems that occur after erroneous registry changes.
For more information about the Windows registry or Registry Editor, see the Microsoft Support site.
If you cannot override the authorization in Windows, you can modify the registry to remove the activation information.
Close all applications.
  1. Select Run Start >.
  2. In the Open text box, type regedit, and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
  3. Locate the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept registry key in the left pane of Registry Editor.
  4. Select the Adept key.
  5. Choose File > export.
  6. In the Export Registry File dialog box, select the selected subkey option under Export range.
  7. Enter a name and location for the backup of the registry key, and then click Save.
  8. Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
  9. In the Confirm Key Delete dialog box, click OK.
  10. Close Registry Editor.
  11. Open Adobe Digital Editions, and then run the authorization again.

Good luck, and please let know if you succeeded!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - it worked! Many thanks to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Het hielp mij ook. Precies hetzelfde probleem. Super. Dank je wel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Hier dezelfde problemen echter, maak ik gebruik van een mac computer. Iemand tips hoe ik het kan oplossen? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines