Highlighted

Renewing expired borrowed book

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a book expires and I borrow it again it downloads (and opens) fine to my computer, and appears to transfer to my nook simple touch, but when I go to open it on my nook it still says it's expired.  I tried removing it from the nook library, and copying again, then it says it was returned.  It seems like the record of the original borrow never gets replaced.  I've tried both "replace" and "duplicate" with the same results.  Anybody know how to completely erase the original borrow on the nook so it works like a new one ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Renewing expired borrowed book

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a book expires and I borrow it again it downloads (and opens) fine to my computer, and appears to transfer to my nook simple touch, but when I go to open it on my nook it still says it's expired.  I tried removing it from the nook library, and copying again, then it says it was returned.  It seems like the record of the original borrow never gets replaced.  I've tried both "replace" and "duplicate" with the same results.  Anybody know how to completely erase the original borrow on the nook so it works like a new one ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2018 0

Have something to add?