Highlighted

Reset device limit E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded an ACSM file to a book I wanted an offline copy of. Then I downloaded it through ADE. I have since deleted the PDF of the book, as well as uninstalling ADE from my PC. Recently, I wanted to download an offline copy again. What happened is that ADE gave me the error message of E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED when I tried to download the PDF. I visited these forums and learned that I needed to contact Google's support team. I do so and they instruct me to remove the downloaded copy I have on my phone. I do that and report I am still having trouble, and in response they refer me to Adobe's support team. I inform them about my situation, and they respond by referring me to these forums.

So, in short, I'd like to download an offline copy of a particular book. Please note that, like I said, I have already contacted both Adobe and Google's support teams, and they stated that they cannot resolve this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reset device limit E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded an ACSM file to a book I wanted an offline copy of. Then I downloaded it through ADE. I have since deleted the PDF of the book, as well as uninstalling ADE from my PC. Recently, I wanted to download an offline copy again. What happened is that ADE gave me the error message of E_GOOGLE_DEVICE_LIMIT_REACHED when I tried to download the PDF. I visited these forums and learned that I needed to contact Google's support team. I do so and they instruct me to remove the downloaded copy I have on my phone. I do that and report I am still having trouble, and in response they refer me to Adobe's support team. I inform them about my situation, and they respond by referring me to these forums.

So, in short, I'd like to download an offline copy of a particular book. Please note that, like I said, I have already contacted both Adobe and Google's support teams, and they stated that they cannot resolve this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?