Highlighted

Retrieving old E-book following hard drive crash

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the end of 2017 the hard drive of my computer crashed that the data was eventually retrieved at the beginning of 2018.

I had one E-book on "Adobe Digital Editions" at the time which I think I bought in 2016. I had not looked at it regularly.

I bought a further book in 2018 which I can access through the software installed on my new hard drive. I have now actually discovered the previous book which is on a backup drive and I have tried to retrieve and display this book using the software. However, it will not reload claiming that the "vendor account is not associated with the item I am trying to open"

What does that mean!!

I don't think I have any records as to the organisation from whom I bought this e-book back in 2016.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Retrieving old E-book following hard drive crash

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the end of 2017 the hard drive of my computer crashed that the data was eventually retrieved at the beginning of 2018.

I had one E-book on "Adobe Digital Editions" at the time which I think I bought in 2016. I had not looked at it regularly.

I bought a further book in 2018 which I can access through the software installed on my new hard drive. I have now actually discovered the previous book which is on a backup drive and I have tried to retrieve and display this book using the software. However, it will not reload claiming that the "vendor account is not associated with the item I am trying to open"

What does that mean!!

I don't think I have any records as to the organisation from whom I bought this e-book back in 2016.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2019 0

Have something to add?