Highlighted

See recent communications I've tried to have with Adobe, and got no results.....

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many, many hours trying to communicate with Adobe.

Can you wonder why I am quite a bit annoyed with the quality of customer service from Adobe.

I will rely to your request, but I doubt that you will do anything at all to help me. Below you can see all my previous chats. It will take you quite a bit of time to read through these. I would definitely appreciate a call from one of your staff who MIGHT be able to help me out…

This was sent to me on 2/5/18

Your Open Adobe Case ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:01842000001330

This was sent to me on 2/6/18

Your Open Adobe Case ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:01842000001336

Reminder: Your Open Adobe Case ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:00061000066575

This was one chat on 2/4/18

For additional help, reach us at <http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html> http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

General Info

Chat start time

February 4, 2018 2:01:52 PM EST

Chat end time

February 4, 2018 4:36:15 PM EST

Duration (actual chatting time)

02:34:23

Operator

Jyoti

Chat Transcript

info: Thanks for contacting us. We’ll find a representative for you to chat with and keep you posted on your wait time.

This chat will become active once a representative responds.

Did you know you can get answers to most of your Adobe-related questions at <https://helpx.adobe.com> help.adobe.com? Find helpful video tutorials, tips for troubleshooting, and user guides for all our products. You can even get answers from members of our vibrant forums community. Visit <https://helpx.adobe.com> help.adobe.com. Please hold for the next available agent.

info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly.

info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly.

info: You are now chatting with Ashish.

Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Enid Hurwitz: I need to connect to a SUPERVISOR for an issue that your techs have proved to be inefficient. Please connect me now. So far I've been waiting again for over an hour for your "be with you shortly". Wonder what "shortly" means to you.

Ashish: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Ashish: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Ashish: Okay!

Enid Hurwitz: I've been holding on and chatting with Adobe since appx 11:30 my time. So far that's in excess of 4 hours.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to <mailto:ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET> ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET at the end of your chat.

Ashish: I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you?

Ashish: Enid, I do understand your query.

Enid Hurwitz: Were you able to obtain my previous chats?

Ashish: I can help you to solve your query if you can tell me your concern.

Enid Hurwitz: I need a SUPERVISOR who can help me with your latest edition of ADE, which is not allowing me to change any authorizations no matter which of my many emails I try.

Ashish: Sure, let me check your previous chat.

Enid Hurwitz: Also, see here the chat Case ADB-559541-K4F4 which is over a month and was never resolved AT ALL.

Ashish: If I got you correct you need help with your Adobe Digital Edition is this correct?

Enid Hurwitz: Yes... and I assume you are going to transfer me to a different person who I will have to wait to respond for another hour. Not a terrible way of spending my Sunday.

Enid Hurwitz: Forgive me for the sarcasm, but Adobe customer service is HORRIBLE.

Ashish: I really apologize fir this kind of experience in your past.

Ashish: Enid,

Ashish: We have different queue who can help you with your issue and I will make sure you will not wait next 4 hours.

Enid Hurwitz: OK. Not 3 hrs either please. See if you can make it within 10 minutes.

Ashish: So ,Let me connect your chat to the concern department so that they can help you with this.

Enid Hurwitz: Hope I can avoid all this mixup if I can chat with a SUPERVISOR....

Ashish: Shall I ?

Enid Hurwitz: Thanks

Ashish: I can understand your concern but we are from billing department so we have different queue who will help you to solve your query.

Ashish: Please try to understand our query.

Enid Hurwitz: Can you get someone from the right department to call me? Obviously, even though they provided me with a call back #, I can't get through to them.

Ashish: I am going to transfer this chat and they will assist you,

Ashish: Shall I transfer the chat?

Enid Hurwitz: No. I think not. No one will help me anyway, and I've spent enough of my day with Adobe.

Ashish: I am assuring you that this time they will help you without any delay.

Enid Hurwitz: Then I'll try once more.

Ashish: You are most welcome.

Ashish: Let me transfer.

info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative.

info: You are now chatting with Jyoti.

Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Jyoti: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Jyoti: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Enid Hurwitz: OK

Jyoti: As I can understand that you are looking to get a refund for your order right?

Enid Hurwitz: Not at all. I guess, again, they transferred me to the wrong department. Please read all my prior info.

Jyoti: I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jyoti: As i can understand that you are facing issue with adobe digital edition right?

Enid Hurwitz: Very much so.

Jyoti: I would request you to please share the exact error

Enid Hurwitz: #1: Can't transfer books to my ereader. Been saving all my epubs for a solution.

Jyoti: Okay

Enid Hurwitz: #2: I've had to unauthorize my pc, reinstall ADE, and try to set up another ID and authorization which doesn't work. All your "help" links do not solve my problem. I've changed my password so many times, I don't know who I am anymore.

Jyoti: Would you mind waiting for 2-3 minutes while I research this issue?

Jyoti: Thank you

Jyoti: Thank you for waiting

Jyoti: <https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/using/authorizing-and-de-authorizing-adobe-digital-editions.html> https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/using/authorizing-and-de-authorizing-adobe-digital-editions.html

Jyoti: I would request you to please go through this link for your authorization issue

Enid Hurwitz: Is there a solution? Or is there another way to load ebooks into my Kobo ereader. I've already been to your "help" site. It doesn't do anything at all to help me out.

Jyoti: Enid i would like to inform you that as the adobe digital edition is a free application, so for that the support we have here is for activation issues for rest issues i would request you to please visit adobe forums

Enid Hurwitz: I've done that too, and it doesn't help. Again, I ask you if there is someone else's app that can transfer my books, as Adobe doesn't seem to want to help me out.

Jyoti: I apologize but I am not trained on that issue as, here we can help you with the activation issues for the application only

Enid Hurwitz: OK. Fine. Please give me the address where I can write to a corporate official.

Jyoti: <https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/transfer-ebook-ereader-digital-editions.html> https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/transfer-ebook-ereader-digital-editions.html

Jyoti: You can get assistance with this link as well

Jyoti: Are we connected?

Enid Hurwitz: We are, but I will end this useless conversation.

This was sent to me on 2/4/18

Reminder: Your Open Adobe Case ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:01842000001267

For additional help, reach us at <http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html> http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

General Info

Chat start time

February 4, 2018 10:56:57 AM EST

Chat end time

February 4, 2018 12:50:15 PM EST

01:53:18

Operator

Ashok

Chat Transcript

info: Thanks for contacting us. We’ll find a representative for you to chat with and keep you posted on your wait time.

Did you know you can get answers to most of your Adobe-related questions at <https://helpx.adobe.com> help.adobe.com? Find helpful video tutorials, tips for troubleshooting, and user guides for all our products. You can even get answers from members of our vibrant forums community. Visit <https://helpx.adobe.com> help.adobe.com. Please hold for the next available agent.

info: You are now chatting with Ngalaton.

Ngalaton: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Ngalaton: Are we still connected?

Enid Hurwitz: I had to get a new hard drive when mine crashed. My Adobe ID and password is not working for my ADE Authorization. How do I find out how to fix this?

Ngalaton: Are you using Adobe Digital Edition?

Enid Hurwitz: yes

Ngalaton: Okay,we have a concern team who will be able to assists you in a better way. So, I will need to transfer this chat to them so that they can help you regarding your issues.

Ngalaton:

Ngalaton: Pleas stay connected.

info: Your chat transcript will be sent to <mailto:ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET> ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET at the end of your chat.

info: You are now chatting with Ashok.

Enid Hurwitz: I had to get a new hard drive when mine crashed. My Adobe ID and password is not working for my ADE Authorization. How do I find out how to fix this?

Ashok: You are using the same email <mailto:ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET> ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET?

Enid Hurwitz: yes.

Ashok: Would you mind waiting for 2-3 minutes while I research this issue?

Enid Hurwitz: No peoblem

Ashok: Thanks.

Ashok: This id is not registered or used for digital editions so please provide me other email address?

Enid Hurwitz: my ADE id is: enidgh45

Ashok: Could you please give me full email

Ashok: ?

Enid Hurwitz: Here are all of my email id's:

Enid Hurwitz: they are all: enidgh@

Enid Hurwitz: comcast.net, yahoo.com,gmail,

Enid Hurwitz: <mailto:enidgh1@hotmail.com> enidgh1@hotmail.com

Enid Hurwitz: <mailto:enidgh2@gmail.com> enidgh2@gmail.com

Enid Hurwitz: and... <mailto:enidgh3@gmail.com> enidgh3@gmail.com

Enid Hurwitz: Maybe you have a very old one at bellsouth.com.... I don't have that one anymore. But, I also have: <mailto:enidgh@aol.com> enidgh@aol.com

Ashok: Please give me 2 minutes. let me check these id.

Enid Hurwitz: ok

Ashok: You can try <mailto:ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET> ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET but in small letters and hotmail account.

Enid Hurwitz: OK. Hold on while I try it.

Ashok: Okay.

Enid Hurwitz: It is automatically poutting my comcast addy in caps and does not let me change it.

Enid Hurwitz: oops putting

Ashok: Please reinstall the program and try again.

Enid Hurwitz: OK. hold on. Can you send me the link to ADE for Windows 10 please?

Enid Hurwitz: Hello?

Ashok: Yes. I am here.

Enid Hurwitz: Do you have the link for me?

Ashok: For all the help regarding this issue you need to visit our website

Ashok: <http://forums.adobe.com> link

Ashok: You will get all the help on that website.

Enid Hurwitz: OK. I did what you said, and re-authorized my pc. Now it wants an Adobe vendor ID

Enid Hurwitz: It says to enter an Adobe ID, and when I try to do that it takes me to your website with no info on how to do this.

Ashok: You need to do self search on that website

Enid Hurwitz: OK. I'll try again.

Enid Hurwitz: Can you just please erase all my Adobe emails and everything, and I'll start the whole thing over again. I've spent 2 hrs on these chats, and have not gotten anywhere.

Ashok: I would like to inform you that all the help can be provided by website only.

Enid Hurwitz: There is NO help on your website. Also, about 3 months ago I attempted to contact Adobe by phone after having waited over an hour and no one answered. They wrote me back with a Case #, to call them back. Guess what? You can't access from the phone number they gave. What is the problem with Adobe's customer service? That is definitely not how to build customer relations. NOW... if you please, pass me on to a supervisor (for which I will have to hold on for another hour).

Ashok: Please allow me 2 minutes for that.

Ashok: Please go to below link and before that clear cache and cookies of web browser

Enid Hurwitz: I can't do that as my browser has to be closed, and I will lose all that has transpired for the past few hours.

Ashok: Due to cache and cookies it is taking your comcast email by default. You need to delete the cache and cookies in order to reset it.

Enid Hurwitz: Please write out the link, so that I can access it after I do that.

Ashok: <http://blogs.adobe.com/ebooks/> link

Ashok: Please go to above link and follow the instructions.

Ashok: Are we still connected?

This was sent me on 1/5/18

Reminder: Your Open Adobe Case ADB-559541-K4F4 CRM:0481029

This was sent to me on 1/5/18

This was sent to me on 1/3/18

Reminder: Your Open Adobe Case ADB-559541-K4F4

This was sent on 1/3/18

This was sent on 1/1/18

Support Number CRM:0030647

This was sent on 1/1/18

Adobe Case Number ADB-559541-K4F4 CRM:0030646

This was sent on 1/1/18

Adobe Case ADB-559541-K4F4 Is Closed CRM:0000001

Here’s a response I sent you on 1/1/18

Which phone number should I use. I held on for over an hour… Your message kept reading you’re next in line. Ha!!!

From: Adobe Customer Care [ <mailto:adobecustomercare@adobe.com> mailto:adobecustomercare@adobe.com]

Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 3:40 PM

To: Enid Hurwitz < <mailto:ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET> ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET>

Subject: Call Disconnected - Adobe Case Number ADB-559541-K4F4 CRM:0030419

<https://licensing.adobe.com/sap/bc/bsp/sap/ZETMSMINE/adobe-logo.png>

Call Disconnected - Adobe Case number ADB-559541-K4F4 

Dear Enid ,

Sorry we were disconnected! We hope you call us back. If you do, please let the Customer Care agent know that you called on 12/24/2017 2:09 AM and provide your case number: ADB-559541-K4F4. We'd like to help you resolve your issue.

Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Care.

Visit <https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html> Adobe Support to find more self-help, troubleshooting, and learning resources.

Adobe Customer Care. <https://accounts.adobe.com/> Go to your account.

To review your case history or reopen the case, log in to your Adobe ID Account page. If you have difficulties logging in, <https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/account-password-sign-help.html> consult the Adobe ID and Membership FAQ.

Note: This email address cannot receive messages. Please do not reply to this email. For a list of support phone numbers, please visit our Contact Page.

Follow Adobe on <https://twitter.com/Adobe> Twitter, <https://www.facebook.com/Adobe/> Facebook and the <https://forums.adobe.com/> Adobe Forums.

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and the Adobe Marketing Cloud logo are either registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. © 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. To manage your email subscription settings, <https://accounts.adobe.com/communication> click here.

This was sent to me on 12/23/17

Call Disconnected - Adobe Case Number ADB-559541-K4F4 CRM:0030419

From: Adobe Customer Care [ <mailto:adobecustomercare@adobe.com> mailto:adobecustomercare@adobe.com]

Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:09 PM

Subject: Adobe Case Number ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:01842000001356

Adobe Case Number ADB-959154-Y5V0 

Dear Enid ,

We'd like to hear from you!

Your feedback is important to us. Take a moment to complete our survey and let us know how we're doing.

<https://crmnamvoc1runtime.crm.dynamics.com/c3b32556-4a9a-4b5c-b121-862a696e2d10/6b047e0e-b933-e711-811a-c4346bacba84/O1b2YwtxEeiBJeAHG2bP8Q2> Take the survey

_____

We updated your Adobe ID on 2/4/2018 11:20 PM .

If you have any questions, refer to your case End User Account Management and case number ADB-959154-Y5V0.

Be sure to keep your Adobe ID with your records.

Thank you for contacting us,

Adobe Customer Care

Visit <https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html> Adobe Support to find more self-help, troubleshooting, and learning resources.

To review your case history or reopen the case, log in to your Adobe ID Account page. If you have difficulties logging in, <https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/account-password-sign-help.html> consult the Adobe ID and Membership FAQ.

Note: This email address cannot receive messages. Please do not reply to this email. For a list of support phone numbers, please visit our Contact Page.

Follow Adobe on <https://twitter.com/Adobe> Twitter, <https://www.facebook.com/Adobe/> Facebook and the <https://forums.adobe.com/> Adobe Forums.

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and the Adobe Marketing Cloud logo are either registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. © 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. To manage your email subscription settings, <https://accounts.adobe.com/communication> click here.

Live long and prosper

Enid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

See recent communications I've tried to have with Adobe, and got no results.....

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many, many hours trying to communicate with Adobe.

Can you wonder why I am quite a bit annoyed with the quality of customer service from Adobe.

I will rely to your request, but I doubt that you will do anything at all to help me. Below you can see all my previous chats. It will take you quite a bit of time to read through these. I would definitely appreciate a call from one of your staff who MIGHT be able to help me out…

Your Open Adobe Case ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:01842000001330

This was sent to me on 2/6/18

Your Open Adobe Case ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:01842000001336

Reminder: Your Open Adobe Case ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:00061000066575

This was one chat on 2/4/18

General Info

Chat start time

February 4, 2018 2:01:52 PM EST

Chat end time

February 4, 2018 4:36:15 PM EST

02:34:23

Operator

Jyoti

Chat Transcript

info: You are now chatting with Ashish.

Enid Hurwitz: I need to connect to a SUPERVISOR for an issue that your techs have proved to be inefficient. Please connect me now. So far I've been waiting again for over an hour for your "be with you shortly". Wonder what "shortly" means to you.

Ashish: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Ashish: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Enid Hurwitz: I've been holding on and chatting with Adobe since appx 11:30 my time. So far that's in excess of 4 hours.

Ashish: I really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you?

Ashish: Enid, I do understand your query.

Enid Hurwitz: Were you able to obtain my previous chats?

Ashish: I can help you to solve your query if you can tell me your concern.

Enid Hurwitz: I need a SUPERVISOR who can help me with your latest edition of ADE, which is not allowing me to change any authorizations no matter which of my many emails I try.

Ashish: Sure, let me check your previous chat.

Enid Hurwitz: Also, see here the chat Case ADB-559541-K4F4 which is over a month and was never resolved AT ALL.

Ashish: If I got you correct you need help with your Adobe Digital Edition is this correct?

Enid Hurwitz: Yes... and I assume you are going to transfer me to a different person who I will have to wait to respond for another hour. Not a terrible way of spending my Sunday.

Enid Hurwitz: Forgive me for the sarcasm, but Adobe customer service is HORRIBLE.

Ashish: I really apologize fir this kind of experience in your past.

Ashish: Enid,

Ashish: We have different queue who can help you with your issue and I will make sure you will not wait next 4 hours.

Enid Hurwitz: OK. Not 3 hrs either please. See if you can make it within 10 minutes.

Ashish: So ,Let me connect your chat to the concern department so that they can help you with this.

Enid Hurwitz: Hope I can avoid all this mixup if I can chat with a SUPERVISOR....

Ashish: Shall I ?

Ashish: I can understand your concern but we are from billing department so we have different queue who will help you to solve your query.

Ashish: Please try to understand our query.

Enid Hurwitz: Can you get someone from the right department to call me? Obviously, even though they provided me with a call back #, I can't get through to them.

Ashish: I am going to transfer this chat and they will assist you,

Ashish: Shall I transfer the chat?

Enid Hurwitz: No. I think not. No one will help me anyway, and I've spent enough of my day with Adobe.

Ashish: I am assuring you that this time they will help you without any delay.

Enid Hurwitz: Then I'll try once more.

Ashish: You are most welcome.

Ashish: Let me transfer.

info: You are now chatting with Jyoti.

Jyoti: We appreciate your patience and apologize for the wait.

Jyoti: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Jyoti: As I can understand that you are looking to get a refund for your order right?

Enid Hurwitz: Not at all. I guess, again, they transferred me to the wrong department. Please read all my prior info.

Jyoti: I apologize for the inconvenience.

Jyoti: As i can understand that you are facing issue with adobe digital edition right?

Enid Hurwitz: Very much so.

Jyoti: I would request you to please share the exact error

Enid Hurwitz: #1: Can't transfer books to my ereader. Been saving all my epubs for a solution.

Jyoti: Okay

Enid Hurwitz: #2: I've had to unauthorize my pc, reinstall ADE, and try to set up another ID and authorization which doesn't work. All your "help" links do not solve my problem. I've changed my password so many times, I don't know who I am anymore.

Jyoti: Would you mind waiting for 2-3 minutes while I research this issue?

Jyoti: Thank you

Jyoti: Thank you for waiting

Jyoti: <https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/using/authorizing-and-de-authorizing-adobe-digital-editions.html> https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/using/authorizing-and-de-authorizing-adobe-digital-editions.html

Jyoti: I would request you to please go through this link for your authorization issue

Enid Hurwitz: Is there a solution? Or is there another way to load ebooks into my Kobo ereader. I've already been to your "help" site. It doesn't do anything at all to help me out.

Jyoti: Enid i would like to inform you that as the adobe digital edition is a free application, so for that the support we have here is for activation issues for rest issues i would request you to please visit adobe forums

Enid Hurwitz: I've done that too, and it doesn't help. Again, I ask you if there is someone else's app that can transfer my books, as Adobe doesn't seem to want to help me out.

Jyoti: I apologize but I am not trained on that issue as, here we can help you with the activation issues for the application only

Enid Hurwitz: OK. Fine. Please give me the address where I can write to a corporate official.

Jyoti: <https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/transfer-ebook-ereader-digital-editions.html> https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/transfer-ebook-ereader-digital-editions.html

Jyoti: You can get assistance with this link as well

Jyoti: Are we connected?

Enid Hurwitz: We are, but I will end this useless conversation.

Reminder: Your Open Adobe Case ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:01842000001267

General Info

Chat start time

February 4, 2018 10:56:57 AM EST

Chat end time

February 4, 2018 12:50:15 PM EST

01:53:18

Operator

Ashok

Chat Transcript

info: You are now chatting with Ngalaton.

Ngalaton: Hello! Welcome to Adobe support.

Ngalaton: Are we still connected?

Ngalaton: Are you using Adobe Digital Edition?

Enid Hurwitz: yes

Ngalaton: Okay,we have a concern team who will be able to assists you in a better way. So, I will need to transfer this chat to them so that they can help you regarding your issues.

Ngalaton:

Ngalaton: Pleas stay connected.

info: You are now chatting with Ashok.

Ashok: You are using the same email <mailto:ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET> ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET?

Enid Hurwitz: yes.

Ashok: Would you mind waiting for 2-3 minutes while I research this issue?

Enid Hurwitz: No peoblem

Ashok: This id is not registered or used for digital editions so please provide me other email address?

Enid Hurwitz: my ADE id is: enidgh45

Ashok: Could you please give me full email

Ashok: ?

Enid Hurwitz: Here are all of my email id's:

Enid Hurwitz: they are all: enidgh@

Enid Hurwitz: comcast.net, yahoo.com,gmail,

Enid Hurwitz: <mailto:enidgh1@hotmail.com> enidgh1@hotmail.com

Enid Hurwitz: <mailto:enidgh2@gmail.com> enidgh2@gmail.com

Enid Hurwitz: and... <mailto:enidgh3@gmail.com> enidgh3@gmail.com

Enid Hurwitz: Maybe you have a very old one at bellsouth.com.... I don't have that one anymore. But, I also have: <mailto:enidgh@aol.com> enidgh@aol.com

Ashok: Please give me 2 minutes. let me check these id.

Enid Hurwitz: ok

Ashok: You can try <mailto:ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET> ENIDGH@COMCAST.NET but in small letters and hotmail account.

Enid Hurwitz: OK. Hold on while I try it.

Enid Hurwitz: It is automatically poutting my comcast addy in caps and does not let me change it.

Enid Hurwitz: oops putting

Ashok: Please reinstall the program and try again.

Enid Hurwitz: OK. hold on. Can you send me the link to ADE for Windows 10 please?

Enid Hurwitz: Hello?

Ashok: Yes. I am here.

Enid Hurwitz: Do you have the link for me?

Ashok: For all the help regarding this issue you need to visit our website

Ashok: <http://forums.adobe.com> link

Ashok: You will get all the help on that website.

Enid Hurwitz: OK. I did what you said, and re-authorized my pc. Now it wants an Adobe vendor ID

Enid Hurwitz: It says to enter an Adobe ID, and when I try to do that it takes me to your website with no info on how to do this.

Ashok: You need to do self search on that website

Enid Hurwitz: OK. I'll try again.

Enid Hurwitz: Can you just please erase all my Adobe emails and everything, and I'll start the whole thing over again. I've spent 2 hrs on these chats, and have not gotten anywhere.

Ashok: I would like to inform you that all the help can be provided by website only.

Enid Hurwitz: There is NO help on your website. Also, about 3 months ago I attempted to contact Adobe by phone after having waited over an hour and no one answered. They wrote me back with a Case #, to call them back. Guess what? You can't access from the phone number they gave. What is the problem with Adobe's customer service? That is definitely not how to build customer relations. NOW... if you please, pass me on to a supervisor (for which I will have to hold on for another hour).

Ashok: Please allow me 2 minutes for that.

Ashok: Please go to below link and before that clear cache and cookies of web browser

Enid Hurwitz: I can't do that as my browser has to be closed, and I will lose all that has transpired for the past few hours.

Ashok: Due to cache and cookies it is taking your comcast email by default. You need to delete the cache and cookies in order to reset it.

Enid Hurwitz: Please write out the link, so that I can access it after I do that.

Ashok: <http://blogs.adobe.com/ebooks/> link

Ashok: Please go to above link and follow the instructions.

Ashok: Are we still connected?

This was sent me on 1/5/18

This was sent to me on 1/5/18

This was sent to me on 1/3/18

This was sent on 1/3/18

This was sent on 1/1/18

Support Number CRM:0030647

This was sent on 1/1/18

Adobe Case Number ADB-559541-K4F4 CRM:0030646

This was sent on 1/1/18

Adobe Case ADB-559541-K4F4 Is Closed CRM:0000001

Here’s a response I sent you on 1/1/18

Which phone number should I use. I held on for over an hour… Your message kept reading you’re next in line. Ha!!!

Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2017 3:40 PM

Subject: Call Disconnected - Adobe Case Number ADB-559541-K4F4 CRM:0030419

Call Disconnected - Adobe Case number ADB-559541-K4F4 

Dear Enid ,

Sorry we were disconnected! We hope you call us back. If you do, please let the Customer Care agent know that you called on 12/24/2017 2:09 AM and provide your case number: ADB-559541-K4F4. We'd like to help you resolve your issue.

Thank you for contacting Adobe Customer Care.

This was sent to me on 12/23/17

Call Disconnected - Adobe Case Number ADB-559541-K4F4 CRM:0030419

Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2018 2:09 PM

Subject: Adobe Case Number ADB-959154-Y5V0 CRM:01842000001356

Adobe Case Number ADB-959154-Y5V0 

Dear Enid ,

We'd like to hear from you!

Your feedback is important to us. Take a moment to complete our survey and let us know how we're doing.

<https://crmnamvoc1runtime.crm.dynamics.com/c3b32556-4a9a-4b5c-b121-862a696e2d10/6b047e0e-b933-e711-811a-c4346bacba84/O1b2YwtxEeiBJeAHG2bP8Q2> Take the survey

_____

We updated your Adobe ID on 2/4/2018 11:20 PM .

If you have any questions, refer to your case End User Account Management and case number ADB-959154-Y5V0.

Be sure to keep your Adobe ID with your records.

Thank you for contacting us,

Adobe Customer Care

Live long and prosper

Enid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2018 0

Have something to add?