Highlighted

Single account, multiple media, no access to e-book

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 and I cannot access the same e-book I purchased on different media with the same account. I use different media/OS at home, during commute and at work: Mac iOS/OSX, Kindle, WinOS.

I try to use the same account on each, but what works on one, does not work on the other and I get error messages like: "The vendor account you entered is nt associated with the item you are trying to open." or "The document is licensed for a different user account".

Q: How to access the same e-book with the same account on different media.

TOPICS
DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Single account, multiple media, no access to e-book

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 and I cannot access the same e-book I purchased on different media with the same account. I use different media/OS at home, during commute and at work: Mac iOS/OSX, Kindle, WinOS.

I try to use the same account on each, but what works on one, does not work on the other and I get error messages like: "The vendor account you entered is nt associated with the item you are trying to open." or "The document is licensed for a different user account".

Q: How to access the same e-book with the same account on different media.

TOPICS
DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?