Highlighted

Slow

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This application has to one of the worst applications I have ever used in my entire life. Thhe time it takes me to scroll from one end of a document to the other, I could of ended world hunger, created peace in our time, and found the cure to cancer. This is a absolutely positively trash application, I regret ever downloading this appliccation and I would of rathered to taken the F on my enviiormental ethics class the to have wasted my time trying to use the infiinitely frustrating and useless application. 

Grow up

TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Slow

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This application has to one of the worst applications I have ever used in my entire life. Thhe time it takes me to scroll from one end of a document to the other, I could of ended world hunger, created peace in our time, and found the cure to cancer. This is a absolutely positively trash application, I regret ever downloading this appliccation and I would of rathered to taken the F on my enviiormental ethics class the to have wasted my time trying to use the infiinitely frustrating and useless application. 

Grow up

TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2019 0

Have something to add?