Highlighted

Sony e-reader and authorization

New Here ,
May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a Sony e-reader for many years. I opened my Adobe account years ago.  I recently purchased 3 e-books but can't read them on my reader. The message says the content is protected by DRM and asks do I want to input Adobe ID for authorization. When I do this it loops from input of ID etc back to Confirmation. I used the same ID and password to log on to this forum.

My reader is a PRS-T3S. The device information says that it is authorized for reading and purchasing Adobe DRM content.

Can anyone help me please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sony e-reader and authorization

New Here ,
May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a Sony e-reader for many years. I opened my Adobe account years ago.  I recently purchased 3 e-books but can't read them on my reader. The message says the content is protected by DRM and asks do I want to input Adobe ID for authorization. When I do this it loops from input of ID etc back to Confirmation. I used the same ID and password to log on to this forum.

My reader is a PRS-T3S. The device information says that it is authorized for reading and purchasing Adobe DRM content.

Can anyone help me please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 26, 2018 0

Have something to add?