Highlighted

stuck at loading library

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.  Every time I try to open it is gets stuck at "loading library" - I have Windows 10.  Can anyone help me?

Closed Digital Edition.
Rename My Digital Edition Folder under your Dokuments in My Digital Edition.old.

Start the Software again with right click and run as admin and check if now it works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

stuck at loading library

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.  Every time I try to open it is gets stuck at "loading library" - I have Windows 10.  Can anyone help me?

Closed Digital Edition.
Rename My Digital Edition Folder under your Dokuments in My Digital Edition.old.

Start the Software again with right click and run as admin and check if now it works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 13, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed Digital Edition.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it. Did not work. Still stuck at loading library.

Morgan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2017 0
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my case it worked. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem. It seems to only occur whenever I have first connected my Kobo reader to the computer. Try starting Digital Editions with no ereader or other device connected, then connect your ereader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0