• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly cannot open any books

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like there are quite several people with the same problem. Adobe Digital Editions stops working on my iPhone. It cannot open any book. Not even the default manual file. I cannot open the digital purchase ebook. Reinstalling won't help. I cannot authorize the app. It just stucks forever in the loading/connecting. The connecting icon spins forever. Help. I AM NEAR EXAM!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agreed.  everything worked fine yesterday. 

This morning.  I get this error for my entire library:

permissions: unknown permission error.

This error is for every item in my library.  to include the default manual file and any other .pdf file.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any changes as I'm having the same issue.

A coworker unistalled and reinstalled an older version but had to unauthoring and reauthorize and it has been working for him now even though its an older version

I even tried un-athorizing in the 4.5.7 version and it wouldn't let me....

Hoping they get the ball rolling on fixing this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have ADE 4.5.7 was having the same issue now appears resolved after re-installing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reinstalled an older version and got it working for now but didn't even want to try and install the newest update. I hope they push a new updated with a fix... We shouldn't have to do this though and we should be able to get answers from Adobe customer support too in an expedient manner also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Même problème depuis hier. Erreur inconnue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I allowed Adobe to update, and now I cannot open my ebook. It says that it is authorized for a different user. Info shows my email address and the auth number. Also getting Authorization Server Error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See my above post as I had to uninstall the new version and go back to the older version....

Some others said that they were able to update but I was not able to do this.

Once I downloaded the older version I had to unathorize and then reauthorize my computer and it worked.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines