Highlighted

Suddenly Digital editions does not work. Digital editions ha dejado de funcionar de repente

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My digital editions programme has stopped working from one day to another. This morning I could open it, even if it did not send books to my tagus device. Last time I tried it did not even open, and it continues like that. I have tried to check problems on line, then I have downloaded and reinstalled the programme but it just does not work. I double click on the direct acces at the desktop, or the menu, and it does not react. Please, can somebody help me? Thanks a lot in advance.

El programa ha dejado de funcionar de repente. Primero se abría, aunque no enviaba libros a mi dispositivo tagus. Y después ya ni siquiera se abre, da igual que lo intente desde el acceso directo del escritorio o desde el menú inicio. He intentado solucionar el problema en línea y, después, lo he vuelto a instalar, sin resultado. Si alguien puede ayudarme, lo agradezco mucho.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Suddenly Digital editions does not work. Digital editions ha dejado de funcionar de repente

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My digital editions programme has stopped working from one day to another. This morning I could open it, even if it did not send books to my tagus device. Last time I tried it did not even open, and it continues like that. I have tried to check problems on line, then I have downloaded and reinstalled the programme but it just does not work. I double click on the direct acces at the desktop, or the menu, and it does not react. Please, can somebody help me? Thanks a lot in advance.

El programa ha dejado de funcionar de repente. Primero se abría, aunque no enviaba libros a mi dispositivo tagus. Y después ya ni siquiera se abre, da igual que lo intente desde el acceso directo del escritorio o desde el menú inicio. He intentado solucionar el problema en línea y, después, lo he vuelto a instalar, sin resultado. Si alguien puede ayudarme, lo agradezco mucho.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 29, 2019 0

Have something to add?