Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support not willing to reset my ADE activation/authorisation count

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

over the past week, I've contacted the support about 2 dozen times and asked them to reset my ADE activation/authorisation count. Sometimes they told me to come here, sometimes that they don't support ADE via the chat anymore, sometimes that they have to forward my problem to the "concerned team". I'm getting really frustrated, so can someone please tell me, how I can get my count resetted? I was able to do it on my own a few years ago, but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
ADE authorization , DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe or any company DO NOT have dedicated support for their free products. ADE is free so all the support you can get is on community forums. Don't depend on support, they do not support Digital Editions. 
Read this whole page is you might find solution here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/using/authorizing-and-de-authorizing-adobe-digital-editions...

- Orion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ONLY the support can reset the activation count, don't you get that? Just look at the many topics on the exact same problem in the community forum. It even says here, that you have to contact the support to have your count resetted:

https://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/faq.html#Content

I've read the link you've posted a long while ago and it is totally useless for my problem. You'd know that if you'd know what you are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines