• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Content Across Devices?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use DE on my Windows laptop, Android phone and Android Tablet to read borrowed library books, as Adobe software is all it will allow me to use. I can load my books to my computer fine enough, but despite all devices being authorised under my account...the contents of my library isn't shared across them. The books on my laptop aren't available on my phone or tablet. No matter what I do.

To make matters worse, when I try re-download the book onto my phone or tablet from the library's website, clicking on the ACSM file will automatically boot into the app...but then refuse to actually show or load the book. So I'm at a loss. I just want to be able to resume my reading regardless of which of my devices I have nearest me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2019 Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you confirm the the books you borrowed are DRM-enabled books?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same problem. My books are not downloading accros my Iphone and Ipad. How do I go about fixing it?

The books I have are pdf downloads from website. Such as archive.org and others. They do sync across iTunes library though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you have files that are not DRM-enabled books?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. This never happens on Kindle--and I desperately want to get my books off of this platform. It is the worst!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines