Highlighted

Terrible experience with ADE

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience with ADE is so bad I will be abandoning it and telling anyone else who seeks my advice that they should not even consider ADE as an option.  Find another way.

I use a Mac.  The full story is not worth the effort it would take to tell so suffice it to say that I am shocked Adobe has put their name on this piece of junk and even more surprised that people actually use it.  There are plenty of comments on the forum about how bad it is.  Scrolling through pages is a nightmare, like watching a snail crawl up the screen.  Zoom control is laughable.  And if you can't scroll at your desired pace or zoom the contents as needed to fit and be read at the same time, does anything else matter?  If it does, you will find yourself equally disappointed in those areas too.  I will be uninstalling this piece of junk tonight.  I regret that I gave Adobe my email address when they forced me to create a login in order to get access.  I urge you to uninstall as well and to send the message loud and clear that if someone wants you to read their book, they need to find an alternative to ADE.

Doug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Terrible experience with ADE

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My experience with ADE is so bad I will be abandoning it and telling anyone else who seeks my advice that they should not even consider ADE as an option.  Find another way.

I use a Mac.  The full story is not worth the effort it would take to tell so suffice it to say that I am shocked Adobe has put their name on this piece of junk and even more surprised that people actually use it.  There are plenty of comments on the forum about how bad it is.  Scrolling through pages is a nightmare, like watching a snail crawl up the screen.  Zoom control is laughable.  And if you can't scroll at your desired pace or zoom the contents as needed to fit and be read at the same time, does anything else matter?  If it does, you will find yourself equally disappointed in those areas too.  I will be uninstalling this piece of junk tonight.  I regret that I gave Adobe my email address when they forced me to create a login in order to get access.  I urge you to uninstall as well and to send the message loud and clear that if someone wants you to read their book, they need to find an alternative to ADE.

Doug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 11, 2018 0
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree, Is there any way to make scrolling better?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 10, 2018 0