Exit

the problem of "too many activations"

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The Lounge to Creative Suites​.]

Hallo my name is Sheldon

I have the problem of "too many activations" I have gone through other forms and read other people with the same problem and I have spoken to 5 agents that all couldn't help me. Its my understanding that I have to as for my adobe ID to be reset.

Am I wrong or what please help me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us which product and version you have?

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

Nancy I am showing that Sheldon was attempting to reset the activations for his Adobe ID, to be used in Adobe Digital Editions, in case 0222493569.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jeff.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Nancy I have received an email saying that the issue has been resolveb byr when i try to activate my adobe ID when accessing my ebooks i still get the message of too many activations

Kind regards

Sheldon Harding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheldon if you are receiving the message that you have too many activations then please work directly with our support team at Contact Customer Care​.  You are currently posting in a public forum available to anyone with Internet access.

You can find more details regarding how to resolve the current error at E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS error in Adobe Digital Editions​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo Jeff

I know this forum us public and I visited your link to the forum you gave and it said to ask for a activations count reset when contacting cuatomer services and thats what I did

I spoke to 2 more people and at the end they couldn't help me and then said that the email that I am currently logged in with and have used to access ebooks in the past is not associated with Adobe

Kind regards

Sheldon Harding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines