• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again.

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again."

This is the message I am getting when trying to open the book, (I had paid for on my mobile device (Android), using the Adobe Digital Editions.

I am able to read the book on my Android device with no issue, but when I am trying to open it on my Desktop PC, I am requested to authorize - and message I am getting coming up when I am clicking "Authorize" button.

I changed password - same result.

Please, help.

Thank you in advance,

V. P.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention - I authorize my PC (desktop computer) within Adobe as well but still getting same message when trying to open a book.

Update - January 12. 2018:

What a"great " help, Adobe representatives,

Good for you!

Customer is looking for help, but NO  RESPOND....

Unbelievable!!!

Thumbs down!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I met the same situation and Adobe representative suggested me to forum, so I found this ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

me too i think adobe is good unless it doesnt work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem but I could not contact the support. It directs me to the forum where no answer is available. It is simply a harassement in my opinion. You buy a book and not able to open it. When you ask the book seller, they say "it is Adobe technical issue and you have to contact them, we cannot help with the technical issue". There is no way to contact adobe support and it directs to the forum where you cannot find a solution.

I could not believe that Adobe is capable of producing some worst quality software and service! I believe and hope that Adobe support guys will read the forums to see how pathetic their software is and communicate it to their engineers.

//V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed my computer a while ago and now I'm getting the same problem. Cannot read books I paid for.

Amazing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the same issue when I re-installed Windows on my laptop. Can authorize my account on ADE, but can't access any books when I go to the open them as it says the book is not associated to my account. I have assignments due and customer online chat support has been absolutely useless! Keeps just linking me to forum welcome pages with absolutely no help whatsoever and says that's the best they can do. Extremely unhappy with this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines