• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open

New Here ,
May 17, 2015 May 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to open my bought eBooks in Digital Editions on a new laptop, both authorised with my Adobe ID. Now I can't read the eBooks on the new laptop due to the following error on authorisation:

the vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open

I tried to the Adobe online chat, who said to post here. I tried their Twitter account @jaswest who also said to post here.

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue today.  And I KNOW my Adobe ID and password are correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same is for me now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same problem. Support sent me ling to the forum, they said a team will get back to me with a solution... They simply cause problems and then getting rid of people sending them to the community chatting room!! No team to resolve the problem. You paid and you end with nothing.. ADOBE this is pathetic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is NO SUPPORT from ADOBE to their mess!! Best is to convert the file to PDF..[removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link is not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have tried that steps but I still got the same error.
Can you please help me with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problems as everyone else.

I have approx 40 books purchased from KOBO on my SONY reader that I now can not access due to various ADE error codes.

Error: Protected by Digital Right Management or

Code:E_ADEPT_INTERNAL.

Messge: The vendor account you have entered is not assocaited with the item you are trying to open

This is so frustrating I have spent hours and hours going around in circles. 

ADOBE help I feel I am trapped in a wicked web and the more I try to get out of it the tighter and more frustrating it becomes

Is anyone at ADOBE listening??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines