Highlighted

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open.

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So some how A book I purchased got linked to an account when I installed the program, I do not know what account now once I created a proper account I cannot open the book and I do not know what account is linked to the book....

How do I get this fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open.

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So some how A book I purchased got linked to an account when I installed the program, I do not know what account now once I created a proper account I cannot open the book and I do not know what account is linked to the book....

How do I get this fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 01, 2017 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The eBook linked with this account which was authoirze in Digital Edition by the first open. Has you open the eBook without authorize ADE, the eBook can only read under this adobe digital edition. When you authoirze the programm can not read again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 02, 2017 0