Highlighted

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you care to open

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am getting this message `The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you care trying to open. Try again`

I downloaded .epud files from my local library and now when I drag and drop them into Adobe Digital Editions I get the above error message.  This however, is very strange as about 2 days ago I was able to transfer a bunch of books to my kobo without any issues.

I have read online forms and did what they suggested and the problem is still not fixed:

-Reinstalll Adobe
-Help -  Deauthorize and then reauthorize
-try downloading the books again
etc.

any advice is greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you care to open

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am getting this message `The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you care trying to open. Try again`

I downloaded .epud files from my local library and now when I drag and drop them into Adobe Digital Editions I get the above error message.  This however, is very strange as about 2 days ago I was able to transfer a bunch of books to my kobo without any issues.

I have read online forms and did what they suggested and the problem is still not fixed:

-Reinstalll Adobe
-Help -  Deauthorize and then reauthorize
-try downloading the books again
etc.

any advice is greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2017 0

Have something to add?