• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This book has been returned. Please turn on Wi-Fi and connect to a network to continue.

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nook GlowLight Plus and use ADE 4.5.7 and the last two library books that I have tried to put onto my Nook have given me the above Error Message. Considering the books have just been downloaded I know that they have not been returned. I've tried a few different ways to put the books on my Nook and get the same error each time. I have contacted Barnes and Noble and haven't heard back yet. I really don't want to de-register and all that jazz every time I have a library book that I want to read. Anyone have any other ideas? Thanks for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • remove authorization for my PC
  • uninstall ADE complete
  • remove the registry key

Close all applications.    Press WINDOWS + R.    In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.    In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept    Remove the Adept Folder.    In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.    Close the Registry Editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines