Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Im having trouble with ADE for 3 weeks now, im trying to transfer some ebooks from my collection to one of my readers and i get the error "TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS". Ive been contacting your chat support 3 times now and they finally told me to post here because they dont do the support for adobe digital editions (Yay that was about time). I do this for my job so im sorry but my patience is kinda gone right now.

3 times the chat support told me that they cant do sh*t because they want me to provide the email the account is associated with, which is the one im using right now, and there's no other email adress involved. It must be this one.

I have hundredds of ebooks on my computer and i'd like to be able to transfer them to my readers again. Could you please reset the number of activations on my account ?

Ty much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem in that I can't transfer my books.  Also I have to uninstall/reinstall ADE every time I borrow a book from the library.  As soon as I shut it down the books disappear.  Add to this the fact I had to factory reset my NEW Kobo ereader, and I'm doubly annoyed!  Chat help was totally useless.  Not sure why they even have it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having this issue myself, and after wasting hours, wiping my eReader, trying re-installs of the software itself, authorizing and de-authorizing my computer, I eventually fixed it by installing an older version of Digital Editions (Version 2.0).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i contacted the support again and they told me that they're going to solve my problems in 5-7 business days. Someone else already told me the exact same thing 2 weeks ago... I'll keep you informed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it still doesn't work after they "solve the issue" im going to try an older version. Ty for the advice !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this. They seem very cavalier in their attitude. They seem to think someone else will solve the problem instead of making any kind of effort to do it on their own. I’ll badger them again next week.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'M having exactly the same problem.  It seems that Adobe can not solve it.  What can we do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea.  Adobe doesn't seem to want to even try to solve the problem.  I've contacted them again trying to make them understand the problem.  It's a recent problem, 3 or so weeks so I wonder if they've tweaked something they shouldn't have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone !

I dont think they have tweaked anything recently because i saw older (solved) posts about this error . Especially this one : adobe digital activation reset

Im hoping somebody will see our posts before i start harassing @adobe on every social network ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, Adobe is closing my support case (ADB-6531388-N2D2) cause i provided no answer. No one asked me anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up !

Im still waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My case is solved.  The problem was that Adobe had not closed an old email address I had 2 years ago.  I reached a technician and he fixed my problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah ! I might be having the same problem since my email has changed in the past years ! Ty Lucille !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than 300 people saw this post. Adobe ? Are you there ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 month since the first post of this thread. Been waiting for 2 months total.

Do something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YEAH I FINALY...quit the ebooks reading. Paper, my love, again and again.

Στις Σάβ, 4 Μαΐ 2019, 10:52 ο χρήστης anne-lisec95726577 <

forums_noreply@adobe.com> έγραψε:

TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS created by anne-lisec95726577

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/anne-lisec95726577> in *Adobe Digital

Editions* - View the full discussion

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/11059290#11059290>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar problem .. my email address is olufemi.ametepee@gmail.com  I need support in resolving the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines