• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer book to another Adobe ID

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2017 Jun 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used my personal Adobe ID account when I purchased an e-book for my company to use in Adobe Digital Editions.  Is there a way I can transfer the book to another Adobe ID (a general one for my office) so they can use this login information versus my personal one?  If not, could I change my Adobe ID (email and password) for my office to use or will I lose access to the book?

On a side note, this e-book was purchased through Amazon, so if I have to contact them I am not sure what they could do about it.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The authoirze of eBooks kann only change the reseller of the eBook. You can change the adobe ID in your account to a other mail address when this mail address not exist with other account. Ebooks are can read after this change without the issue (has change my own mail address and its works fine).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines