Highlighted

Transfer eBook between Windows 10 PC and iPhone7Plus

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse me as  I am a novice to Adobe ADE 4.5.11

Just downloaded Adobe ADE on my Windows 10 PC and iPhone. Authorized both with my Adobe Id.

I have  to transfer e-book from Adobe ADE on Windows 10 PC to Adobe ADE on iPhone that is connected via USB.

Please refer to

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/digital-editions/using/get-started-with-adobe-digital-editions.html

There are two sections related to transfer:

Section 1 : Transfer eBooks between computers

Locate the book you want to copy, and transfer it to the other computer.

Section 2 : Transfer eBooks from or to a supported eReader

Connect the supported eReader device to your computer and launch Digital Editions. Digital Editions automatically detects the presence of your device.

Qn. Is iPhone considered eReader and should I expect it to appear as a device on PC Adobe IDE?

I do not see iPhone as a Device under ADE 4.5.11 on my PC.

TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transfer eBook between Windows 10 PC and iPhone7Plus

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse me as  I am a novice to Adobe ADE 4.5.11

Just downloaded Adobe ADE on my Windows 10 PC and iPhone. Authorized both with my Adobe Id.

I have  to transfer e-book from Adobe ADE on Windows 10 PC to Adobe ADE on iPhone that is connected via USB.

Please refer to

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/digital-editions/using/get-started-with-adobe-digital-editions.html

There are two sections related to transfer:

Section 1 : Transfer eBooks between computers

Locate the book you want to copy, and transfer it to the other computer.

Section 2 : Transfer eBooks from or to a supported eReader

Connect the supported eReader device to your computer and launch Digital Editions. Digital Editions automatically detects the presence of your device.

Qn. Is iPhone considered eReader and should I expect it to appear as a device on PC Adobe IDE?

I do not see iPhone as a Device under ADE 4.5.11 on my PC.

TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?