Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer to iBooks

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017 Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I bought a book ( on thieme) and had to download it with Adobe Digital Editions.... the book is available in the app only.. but I need it in my iBooks library so that I  can use it with my Apple Pencil and keep all my books together in one place .. .can anybody help me out ? Tanks

TOPICS
Deauthorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had similar issues with various academic articles and books in PDF format. When I cant get them to my iBooks through my laptop.

This technique works for me using my iPhone. 1. I log into the site where the document is located from my iPhone. 2. I use the share function. 3. I select iBooks as a destination (i had to enable it as a destination for sharing). 4. Once downloaded it syncs across my mac, iPad pro (so I can annotate with my apple pencil) and iPhone. 

PS. this also helps me use my iPhone's speech function to speak academic articles and textbooks through my headphones as I read and annotate on the iPad.

Good Luck 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines