Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfering epub files to Kobo using a Chromebook

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have a Chromebook and I'm trying to transfer epub files from my chromebook to a Kobo ereader.

Using ADE I can sync sample books (which download, and I can then move the downloaded file). But, when I get books from the library they go into the ADE and I can read them on the Chromebook, but I can't transfer them to the Kobo. They don't download onto the computer, so I can't move them - they seem to only be available on ADE.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sarah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a chromebook and installed ADE. I can't even get it to let me add anything to ADE. It won't even recognise my kobo. How did you download sample books to try?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, Kobo and Chrome really make it hard to use your library books.  The only way is to buy a new ereader.  I just bought my second Kobo but now I will throw it away and switch to a different brand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines