• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Adobe ID authorisation to a different computer

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2014 Apr 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can the same Adobe ID be used to authorise a different computer?  When trying to do so (after de-authorising the original computer) I get the message "You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile devices."

I can authorise the new computer with a newly created Adobe ID, but when books borrowed through the ADE on the new computer are transferred to my Sony T1 reader its Adobe ID is changed, and books borrowed using the original Adobe have a Digital Right Management error.

The overall question is:  How can one borrow books through ADE on different computers and read them on the same ereader?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2019 Dec 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this same issue and I see no-one has responding to you since 2014! So the advice of Himanshu on the chat window was incorrect that someone from the forums will respond to fix. Oh my lordy - what a bad, bad, unhelpful produce and support system this is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines