Highlighted

trouble authorising with a new harddrive

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer harddrive died and i lost all content. I have reinstalled Digital Editions with no problems. However, when i tried to authorise it, so that i could transfer my epub files to my ereader, i got the error message : you can only authorise this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't previously been used to authorise any other computer or mobile devices. Please try again."

I assume this is because with the new harddrive it is recognising the computer as a new one? Or maybe it is something else entirely, i am not very good with computers...

does anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

trouble authorising with a new harddrive

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer harddrive died and i lost all content. I have reinstalled Digital Editions with no problems. However, when i tried to authorise it, so that i could transfer my epub files to my ereader, i got the error message : you can only authorise this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't previously been used to authorise any other computer or mobile devices. Please try again."

I assume this is because with the new harddrive it is recognising the computer as a new one? Or maybe it is something else entirely, i am not very good with computers...

does anyone know how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 20, 2018 0

Have something to add?