Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with double authorizations

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Following an error in trying to copy a book I just had purchased on IBS.it from my Adobe Digital Edition on my PC to my KOBO, I was advised by IBS.it (that where really helpfull and caring) to reset my password/change my authorization. Now I notice that almost all of the books I purchased are gone from Adobe Digital Edition... And I never could download that bloody book I bought and for what I changed my authorization anyway (very frustrating...). I know I have 2 authorizations: one on Marie-Luce.Lovinfosse@Telenet.be (the one I wanted to keep) and one on Marie.Luce.Lovinfosse@gmail.com (the one the support of IBS.it advised me to create).

In addition to that, I have 2 KOBO's : an old one (in my purse) and a new one (in my bed) : I would like to have everything synchronized : my Adobe Digital Edition on my PC and my 2 KOBO's.

Could you help me ? Pay attention : I am really bad at IT matters 😄

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error message you get?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says I am not allowed to copy the books because de authorization is not valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You has Digital Edtion and your reader authorize with the same adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on the eBook check media info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does anybody have a solution for me ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines