Highlighted

Trying to read my downloaded acsm file from a second pc

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe digital edition reader authorization (to read my acsm file), made WITHOUT an adobe digital edition account, on one pc; and have an adobe digital edition reader authorization (to read an identical acsm file), made WITH an adobe digital edition acconut, on another pc. I'd like to simply read that acsm file on both computers, but: on the pc where I have the account, I get the message "there are too many authorizations" and can't create the authorization; on the pc where I don't have the account I can still read the file but can't delete nor modify the authorization. I read that I can read an acsm file on up to six computers with that reader, if I have the account, so how shall I do to make it work on two?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to read my downloaded acsm file from a second pc

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe digital edition reader authorization (to read my acsm file), made WITHOUT an adobe digital edition account, on one pc; and have an adobe digital edition reader authorization (to read an identical acsm file), made WITH an adobe digital edition acconut, on another pc. I'd like to simply read that acsm file on both computers, but: on the pc where I have the account, I get the message "there are too many authorizations" and can't create the authorization; on the pc where I don't have the account I can still read the file but can't delete nor modify the authorization. I read that I can read an acsm file on up to six computers with that reader, if I have the account, so how shall I do to make it work on two?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 11, 2017 0

Have something to add?