Highlighted

Turning Pages on Chromebook

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just added Digital Editions to my Chromebook via the Google Play store and successfully downloaded two ebooks from my university library. However, I cannot for the life of me work out how on earth you turn the page?! A fairly essential function! I've tried pressing pretty much every key on the keyboard and am at a complete loss. My chromebook isn't a touchscreen so I cannot swipe as I do on my phone/kindle. Any tips - or is it a no go 😞

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Turning Pages on Chromebook

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just added Digital Editions to my Chromebook via the Google Play store and successfully downloaded two ebooks from my university library. However, I cannot for the life of me work out how on earth you turn the page?! A fairly essential function! I've tried pressing pretty much every key on the keyboard and am at a complete loss. My chromebook isn't a touchscreen so I cannot swipe as I do on my phone/kindle. Any tips - or is it a no go 😞

L

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0

Have something to add?