Highlighted

Twitter request to post my problem of using Cloud Library and ADE

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the twitter message encougaring me to post my problem in this forum. I'm cautiously optimistic that you can help me.

When I try to download my book from my library using Cloud Library, I get this message in CL: E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

Forums tell me to deauthorize and reauthorize my Adobe Digitial Editions, but this doesn't help. I have seen many other messages on this forum and I have tried them all. I uninstalled my older version of ADE and reinstalled vs. 4.5, but nothing seems to work.

This has happened before and I was told to delete a file in users/shared/library/applicaction support. That worked for a while, but now I have this new problem.

I just want to say that I am relatively computer savy, and I worry about all the people who have been stuck at home unable to get access to electronic library books if this problem is as common as it seems.

Thanks.

TOPICS
ADE authorization, Deauthorization, Download, DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Twitter request to post my problem of using Cloud Library and ADE

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the twitter message encougaring me to post my problem in this forum. I'm cautiously optimistic that you can help me.

When I try to download my book from my library using Cloud Library, I get this message in CL: E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

Forums tell me to deauthorize and reauthorize my Adobe Digitial Editions, but this doesn't help. I have seen many other messages on this forum and I have tried them all. I uninstalled my older version of ADE and reinstalled vs. 4.5, but nothing seems to work.

This has happened before and I was told to delete a file in users/shared/library/applicaction support. That worked for a while, but now I have this new problem.

I just want to say that I am relatively computer savy, and I worry about all the people who have been stuck at home unable to get access to electronic library books if this problem is as common as it seems.

Thanks.

TOPICS
ADE authorization, Deauthorization, Download, DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?