• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Factor Authentication

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to deactivate my Adobe ID's two-factor authentication in order to log into Adobe Digital Editions. Adobe should update the program to support two-factor authentication. The only reason I even need the app is to read a borrowed eBook from my school library for a research project, I shouldn't have to disable a security feature on my personal Adobe account in order to do so.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure this is still relevant, at least: here you find instructions using older Adobe apps (which still not support 2FA) with your 2FA enabled. https://helpx.adobe.com/de/x-productkb/global/2-step-verification-account-security.html

In a nutshell: type your password followed by ":" and then the current 2FA code. Worked well for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This totally worked for me, so it is very relevant, thank you for sharing. password:TOTP worked in latest Adobe Digital Editions version on macOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines