• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to authorize new Kobo with existing Adobe account in Digital Editions

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded an eBook (acsm file) from the library which opens in ADE but when I try to authorize my new Kobo to access the file, I get a pop up message telling me that I cannot use my existing Adobe ID to authorize a new computer if this same ID was used to authorize other computers in the past. How do I fix this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem.  I can't open a file that I had purchased in 2016 on a different computer.  In trying to re-access the same file on my current computer, I get the error message: "You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any other computer or mobile devices. Please try again."  It's appalling that this is the only way to get help with my concern.  The original message from julie5898563 was posted 17 hours ago with no response yet.  How is that acceptable for a company as large as Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2018 Apr 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Senor, I was wondering if you had heard anything from Adobe yet regarding the issue we are both experiencing? I have not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines