• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10 for Windows

New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya, I've been trying to download the Windows version of Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.10 from the official page ( Adobe Digital Editions | Download ) and no matter what browser I use, I get redirected to a blank page that throws the below error:

I contacted the "Installation support" agent on chat and he informed me that he's not actually a tech support, but he's from the billing department instead, so he can't really help me and directed me to the forum...Moving on from the absurdity of that fact, I'd like someone from Adobe's tech team to actually take a look into this and let me know how can I solve that problem and get this piece of software so I can then install it and go through all those incredibly unnecessary steps so I can actually download an EBOOK I bought for 2 dollars from a website......

Thanks and cheers.

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

use a different network to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used your link and downloaded both the mac and win versions.  retry after clearing your adobe.com cookies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2019 May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that, then restarted Chrome and am getting the same error. Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a different network to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried with Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and it is still not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

those are different browsers, not different networks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok! and what are the networks that I could try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use a public network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had exactly the same problem today, googled around and found this link.

Installation issues for Adobe Digital Editions 4.0    

Follow that link and look under Manually install Adobe Digital editions for windows. Select GET FILE and just follow instructions. Takes only a minute and you ready to go. Once downloaded You'll need to verify your account, this verification will pop up once you try to transfer the book from your computer to the library. Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the link you sent and whenever I'm trying to authorize my computer on Digital Editions, and I enter my account user and password, I have this:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you r logging in with correct username/password....no caps on? I had no problems logging in and authorize, I really don't know why that is popping up unless you entered wrong user/password. Try open a new page and just log in to your regular adobe account to see if you can enter. If not, then something is wrong with username/password..... because you should be able to enter as normal on your account and you should use the same account to authorize. If its not working then I really don't know, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem, but relating to ADE for Mac. Looks like both links are broken.
I visited the help page link listed above, and it gave me a zip file, but the cert used to sign the software has expired. It also looks like it's for ADE 4.0 instead of ADE 4.5.
I've tried a number of browsers on a number of networks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, downloading from a different network worked. Then I realized my Kindle PaperWhite 4 (2018) is not a supported device and all that shit was completely pointless...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

live and learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same answer from the technical support from Adobe. ADE for computers has not be updated since 2015 !!!!

I don't understand why it's still available for download on Adobe website?

As there no technical support from Adobe, the minimum is to give to a new customer this information!

I found a free download (as suggested by Adobe Technical support) "Epub reader" which is perfectly doing the job!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines