Highlighted

Unable to download ebook

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions software to view an ebook for school. I was able to successfully download and authorize my computer, but could not download the actual ebook. I tried several times, across different browsers and even requested a new link from my school. Each time I was shown the same error message. How do I resolve this issue?

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to download ebook

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Digital Editions software to view an ebook for school. I was able to successfully download and authorize my computer, but could not download the actual ebook. I tried several times, across different browsers and even requested a new link from my school. Each time I was shown the same error message. How do I resolve this issue?

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me. Have you found a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0