Highlighted

Unable to download error

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a textbook in Adobe Digital Editions format. It installed on my computer (iMac) with no issues but I am unable to get the book to show up on my iPad. Both are running the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions (I had to upgrade the version on my iMac and reinstalled on my iPad) but still no sync (although sync is enabled). I believe I resolved this problem las time by transferring the ascot file to the iPad but this time Digital Editions on the iPad is reporting "Unable to download, Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12". Help!

Try searching forums for E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to download error

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased a textbook in Adobe Digital Editions format. It installed on my computer (iMac) with no issues but I am unable to get the book to show up on my iPad. Both are running the latest version of Adobe Digital Editions (I had to upgrade the version on my iMac and reinstalled on my iPad) but still no sync (although sync is enabled). I believe I resolved this problem las time by transferring the ascot file to the iPad but this time Digital Editions on the iPad is reporting "Unable to download, Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY_OR_PKCS12". Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Auto correct issue... the filename is URLLink-2.acsm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2017 0