• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unlock DRM safety

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello goodevening, I tried to log in on adobe digital editions to authorize for a locked ebook. I logged in with my Adobe ID but got the following message: The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again' I have only one email adres which I used to purchase the ebook and created an adobe ID. What can I do to read the book?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try to open the eBook before you authorize Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then the eBook are linked an the no authoirze adobe digital edtion. In this case you can not open the eBook with adobe id. You can only ask the reseller of the eBook for new ebook because your mistake. Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, thank you for your very friendly answer. I already contacted the seller of the ebook. They've sent me to Adobe because they have nothing to do with the protection of the book

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The creators of the eBook protected the book. Adobe has only developed this protection but has no access to the books. Since Adobe can not synonymous your book free, if you have authorized it without ID. Therefore, you can only ask the reseller for a new file that is not yet linked. No other way to solved this problem. if the reseller not want this can order only the eBook new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines