Highlighted

Unwanted blank space in ADE

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a problem with a ebook in epub format. It happens that in Adobe Digital Edition a blank space appears between a couple of paragraphs after a large amount of text. I checked in the xhtml file and there is no such space, in the css file the <p> tags have only one defined magin-top: 0.1875em;  page-break-after:auto;

page-break-before:auto; do not understand why a large space is created from nothing. I assume it has to do with how ADE organizes the text that shows, the reflux of text, will that be?

I sincerely appreciate the answers you can offer me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unwanted blank space in ADE

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a problem with a ebook in epub format. It happens that in Adobe Digital Edition a blank space appears between a couple of paragraphs after a large amount of text. I checked in the xhtml file and there is no such space, in the css file the <p> tags have only one defined magin-top: 0.1875em;  page-break-after:auto;

page-break-before:auto; do not understand why a large space is created from nothing. I assume it has to do with how ADE organizes the text that shows, the reflux of text, will that be?

I sincerely appreciate the answers you can offer me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Daniela,

Please attach the screen captures. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 1
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it looks in ade

pregunta.jpg

And so it looks in calibre

pregunta2.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is not the first time it happens with ADE, every time it comes from several full text views it suddenly does that, and in medium size it even inserts a page break when the style of the paragraph does not say that.

pregunta3.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0