Highlighted

Updated my Adobe ID email address and now cannot authorize/deauthorize my device

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Adobe ID email address on the Adobe site and now ADE is not working. I didn't realize I should have erased the authorization BEFORE I updated my email for Adobe ID, and since I did not, I am now unable to erase the authorization associated with my old email. Ultimately what I think I need to do is authorize the device under the new email address, but I am stuck. It keeps asking for the password associated with my old email. I know my old password, but it won't work, I presume because it is no longer associated with my Adobe ID. I did not create two separate Adobe IDs, I simply updated my email address on my one Adobe account. Help, please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updated my Adobe ID email address and now cannot authorize/deauthorize my device

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Adobe ID email address on the Adobe site and now ADE is not working. I didn't realize I should have erased the authorization BEFORE I updated my email for Adobe ID, and since I did not, I am now unable to erase the authorization associated with my old email. Ultimately what I think I need to do is authorize the device under the new email address, but I am stuck. It keeps asking for the password associated with my old email. I know my old password, but it won't work, I presume because it is no longer associated with my Adobe ID. I did not create two separate Adobe IDs, I simply updated my email address on my one Adobe account. Help, please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2020 0
bookworm LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to delete this -- but it's fixed! Another customer support rep on chat was able to help me deauthorize. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 0