Highlighted

Upgrading my hard drive to an SSD drive

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Digital Edition on several of my computers with shared content.  One of those is a Dell with an I-3 processor.  All computers are at the same level of Windows 10.  I upgraded my Dell laptop from 4GB memory to 8GB and swapped out the hard drive in favor of an SSD drive.  Using Acronis, I cloned the hard drive back onto the SSD drive.  Everything went as planned except for the problem that I'm have with Digital Edition.  For some reason, when I go to open a document that I own on this laptop computer, I'm getting an error saying that it is owned by another account.  I've deleted the content on the local laptop.  I've de-registered the computer and re-registered it. Nothing seems to get me back to my owned content.  What am I overlooking?  Any ideas why I'm having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Upgrading my hard drive to an SSD drive

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Digital Edition on several of my computers with shared content.  One of those is a Dell with an I-3 processor.  All computers are at the same level of Windows 10.  I upgraded my Dell laptop from 4GB memory to 8GB and swapped out the hard drive in favor of an SSD drive.  Using Acronis, I cloned the hard drive back onto the SSD drive.  Everything went as planned except for the problem that I'm have with Digital Edition.  For some reason, when I go to open a document that I own on this laptop computer, I'm getting an error saying that it is owned by another account.  I've deleted the content on the local laptop.  I've de-registered the computer and re-registered it. Nothing seems to get me back to my owned content.  What am I overlooking?  Any ideas why I'm having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2018 0

Have something to add?