Highlighted

Using Adobe DE to download library books

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download ebooks from the library to DE recently I get an error message from Acrobat DC saying " Adobe acrobat reader cannot open 123456-epub.acsm either because the file type is unsupported or because the file is damaged " . This has only just started happening and is common to all sources I use for download. We recently had a Windows update and DE 4.5. When this occurred we tried reverting to DE 3.0 but the problem is the same. Can you suggest anything please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using Adobe DE to download library books

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download ebooks from the library to DE recently I get an error message from Acrobat DC saying " Adobe acrobat reader cannot open 123456-epub.acsm either because the file type is unsupported or because the file is damaged " . This has only just started happening and is common to all sources I use for download. We recently had a Windows update and DE 4.5. When this occurred we tried reverting to DE 3.0 but the problem is the same. Can you suggest anything please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 17, 2019 0

Have something to add?