• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions immediately freezes up after I open it. Sometimes I can manage to load a book (acsm format) into it, but that's all. It doesn't fulfill and transfer to my ereader. It doesn't acknowledge the existence of my e-reader. ADE doesn't even let me close out of it. (I must use Task Manager to do that.) Possible solutions posted earlier in this forum include: 1) uninstall and reinstall ADE 2) deauthorize and reauthorize ADE 3) do each of those with each of the previous ADE versions 4) start ADE as an administrator 5) clear browser cache and all cookies, clean up hard drive, defragment, reboot. I believe I have done all of those in all possible orders and combinations. Nothing has worked. ADE is not usable on my computer and I can not use my ereader. Do you have any new potential solutions? I don't know of any way to convert acsm to epub other than ADE. Do you? Thank you.

TOPICS
ACSM files , ADE authorization , Deauthorization , Download , Install ADE , Kobo editions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same for me. Did you find any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been unable to deauthorize 3. It installes and says it is authorized to one of my accounts, but then says there is a problem with authorization, so will not work at all. I have cleared everything with ADE in it from the registry and hunted on my windows 1o machine for any files for ade.I suspect I will never ber able to read library books again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines