• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vendor unknown, password unrecoverable

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased an eBook back in 2008, it was a huge volume to learn a foreign language vocabulary. I had been using this book for 10 years without any problems on my desktop (Mac) and iPhone. Recently though (after I updated ADE) my desktop refused to authorize it and requested a Vendor ID. Adobe ID does not work. I do remember the email address I used to purchase that book but I am not able to get the password reminder or reset it because the mail server has since been closed down. How would it be possible to retrieve the password and get the book authorized on my desktop? Too, since this was 10 years ago, I do not remember who I purchased it from, so I do not know who to contact to help me retrieve my credentials. Why did this Vendor ID thing just pop up from nowhere after 10 years, and why am I now a hostage of this situation, having legally puchased the book but unable to recover the Vendor password because the email service no longer exists!?!?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?