Highlighted

VInny36

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have downloaded ADE and then added a book without giving authorization and not using Adobe id, and it opend well on my windows pc. Then I downloaded ADE on iphone but the same book didnt opened citing a licence error that is being fulfilled by another user.

SO i erased the authorization on my computer and uninstalled the programme and then uninstalled ADE on phone too and then reinstall on phone but still its not getting opened citing the same license issue and now its not getting opened on my pc as well.

I have gone through every possible help but could't sort moreover my book is gone for good.

Can you provide specific help.

Thanks,

Vineet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

VInny36

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have downloaded ADE and then added a book without giving authorization and not using Adobe id, and it opend well on my windows pc. Then I downloaded ADE on iphone but the same book didnt opened citing a licence error that is being fulfilled by another user.

SO i erased the authorization on my computer and uninstalled the programme and then uninstalled ADE on phone too and then reinstall on phone but still its not getting opened citing the same license issue and now its not getting opened on my pc as well.

I have gone through every possible help but could't sort moreover my book is gone for good.

Can you provide specific help.

Thanks,

Vineet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2018 0

Have something to add?