Highlighted

What happen to my Library after my death

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I didn't find anypost about this (help me out if the question has already been answered). 

I think the subject of the post says it all. I'm new in the ebooks World and I am a little concerns about my library. 

1- Half of my "paper books" are philosophy books and the second half are novels. I know that at my death, I'll give my philosiphy books to my sister et the novels to my kids. Is there a way to know what happen to my eLibrary at my death and how I can manage it for that moment?

2- Also, my sister and I like to lend/borrow each other philosophy books. I know there is a copyright thing, but is it possible to lend one of my book to the account of my syster and when she has it, I don't have access to it?

3- At last, is it possible to sell old books that I don't want anymore?

Thank you, 

JF

TOPICS
Activation, ADE authorization, Deauthorization, DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

What happen to my Library after my death

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I didn't find anypost about this (help me out if the question has already been answered). 

I think the subject of the post says it all. I'm new in the ebooks World and I am a little concerns about my library. 

1- Half of my "paper books" are philosophy books and the second half are novels. I know that at my death, I'll give my philosiphy books to my sister et the novels to my kids. Is there a way to know what happen to my eLibrary at my death and how I can manage it for that moment?

2- Also, my sister and I like to lend/borrow each other philosophy books. I know there is a copyright thing, but is it possible to lend one of my book to the account of my syster and when she has it, I don't have access to it?

3- At last, is it possible to sell old books that I don't want anymore?

Thank you, 

JF

TOPICS
Activation, ADE authorization, Deauthorization, DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2019 0

Have something to add?