• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I download Digital Editions?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to download Adobe Digital Editions, but I get an error 404 from the page where it is supposed to be (http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions.html ). Can I download it from somewhere else?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

After much Google search i found this page: Installation issues for Adobe Digital Editions 4.0

Which contains this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions/_jcr_content/main-pars/procedure_2/proc_par/st…

from which I could download ADE 4.0 and install it. I don’t know if it is the latest version of the software, but it is recent enough to allow me to download and read some ebook I bought.

Anyway, I hope Adobe  will fix the official page at some point.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same error and need adobe digital reader in order to access my online books for college courses.  It is imperative that a response is provided to this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and it is the only program that will work for the type of ebook

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issues and have not found any solutions online or from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After much Google search i found this page: Installation issues for Adobe Digital Editions 4.0

Which contains this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-editions/kb/cant-install-digital-editions/_jcr_content/main-pars/pro...

from which I could download ADE 4.0 and install it. I don’t know if it is the latest version of the software, but it is recent enough to allow me to download and read some ebook I bought.

Anyway, I hope Adobe  will fix the official page at some point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Se'.

I followed your link, and was able to download version 4.0

I installed version 4.0 and it worked like a charm on windows 10. Upon starting the application, it detected the latest version and asked me if I want to download version 4.5.6. I did that and was successful.

Now I have version 4.5.6 installed.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For MAC users, I found this download page that will give you the most recent version:

Download Adobe Digital Editions for Mac : Free Download : MacUpdate

Make sure to not install iDoctor along with it. If it downloads, just delete the package from your downloads folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't download Digital Editions.  It is ABSOLUTELY the worst app I have ever tried using.  
Consider yourself blessed for not being able to download this piece of trash. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines