• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why am I having a problem uploading Adobe Digital Editions?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried repeatedly to download Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 to my computer. Each time I download 4.5, an old version of Adobe Digital Editions 3 pops up on the task bar. The new Adobe Digital Editions won't work (I get a message that Adobe Digital Editions is already running), and I can't get rid of the old program on the task bar. The problem started when MacAfee blocked Adobe Flash Player Installer/Uninstaller 27.0r0. Somehow this is connected to Net Guard settings in the Internet Connections for Programs in the Firewall. I've talked to MacAfee second tier technicians twice, and they can't fix it. I'm a writer, and I need Adobe Digital Editions for my books. I hope that someone who works for Adobe who is an expert in Adobe Digital Editions will contact me. The person from Adobe who tried to help me today did the best he could, but he isn't that familiar with the program. I have to preview my new editions of my books before putting them up for sale. I really, really need help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?