Highlighted

Why does my borrowed library book not appear on my Nook?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 to borrow books from my library to read on my Nook.  I just borrowed 2 books from the library.  I transferred one to the Nook without a problem.  I used the same procedure to transfer the second book but it does not appear on the Nook.  If I open My Files on my laptop while the Nook is connected and view the Nook's files, that second book is listed.  And if I go back to ADE and try to transfer it again, I get a message that there is already a file with the same name in the location and I am asked if I want to copy and replace it.  So it appears as though the book is in the Nook but I can't find it.  It is not in the Nook's library.  The first book I transferred, by the way, is in the Nook's library.  Can anyone tell me why this is?  This problem has been going on for months.  Barnes and Noble is unable to help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why does my borrowed library book not appear on my Nook?

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 to borrow books from my library to read on my Nook.  I just borrowed 2 books from the library.  I transferred one to the Nook without a problem.  I used the same procedure to transfer the second book but it does not appear on the Nook.  If I open My Files on my laptop while the Nook is connected and view the Nook's files, that second book is listed.  And if I go back to ADE and try to transfer it again, I get a message that there is already a file with the same name in the location and I am asked if I want to copy and replace it.  So it appears as though the book is in the Nook but I can't find it.  It is not in the Nook's library.  The first book I transferred, by the way, is in the Nook's library.  Can anyone tell me why this is?  This problem has been going on for months.  Barnes and Noble is unable to help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 30, 2019 0

Have something to add?