• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't my ebook open in my Nook?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a library ebook into Digital Special Editions on my computer. It opens there fine.  I have my Nook Authorized.  However, when I copy ebook to the Nook, it will not open.  I get the message: "This book has been returned. Loan not on record."  Help, please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

You copy the eBook over Digital Editoin to your Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2017 Sep 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You copy the eBook over Digital Editoin to your Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I copy a book from ADE it shows on my KOBO screen only as a black square where normally the book cover whould show.  The kobo is authorized. I thought it was a KOBO fault (Its 4 years old) so I bought a new KOBO but with the same result.  HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, with two different books. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  The process has worked in the past, and I've not made any changes to my NOOK or to my PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Error Dialog: "This book has been returned. Loan not on record." I just checked it out for 21 days yesterday. Nothing has changed. Has anyone found an answer to this? I can only view on my laptop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines